I don't care if I'm jinxing it or not but I'm going to go ahead and predict an anger driven beat-down on Cinci. I have to admit I , I had bad feelings before our game last sunday, but this week I'm feeling the same way I did before we played Denver. Here's why....
1. Obvious, we got embarassed last week, only this time our opponent was a losing team.
2. We could have easily won or even dominated the game if it were not for stupid mistakes, 1 busted coverage, 2 or 3 easy tackles were missed, off-sides twice, and a fumble. That's not a bad team, that's just sloppiness which would make me a lot more pissed off than losing to the better team.
3. The chance to go to the playoffs is on the line, no they really mean it this time. A loss here would end the season and the fans would move on.
4. We are not coming off the bye. A lot of teams lose their edge during the bye. Our defense came out flat at the beggining of the game because of it. Our returning starters have also gotten re-aquainted with the game and should improve next week. Mike walker is also a plus.
5. Rashean seems to play to the talent of the recievers he line up against and Chad Ocho Cinco is pretty good.
6. JDR is pissed and he's not someone to be trifled with when he's mad.
7. We're away in the cold and good things seem to happen for us in that situation
I know the Jags usually f-up good situations but I just don't see it happening this week. What are we going to do get caught looking ahead to the lions?