1. I'm officially a member of the, "Fan votes have ruined the integrity of the Pro Bowl" club. Just looking at the Redskins who placed #1 or #2 in fan voting is absurd. IMO, make it how college football awards are done, with fan voting counting as one official vote among the hundreds of others.
2. ESPN has also ruined the Heisman process. Unless a Reggie Bush like player comes along and has the year long highlight reel he had, I think it's safe to assume the QB of one of the teams playing in the National Title game is going to win the Heisman. My personal Heisman Top 5 1. Graham Harrell, Qb, Texas Tech 2. Colt McCoy, QB, Texas 3. Shonn Green, RB, Iowa, 4. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida, 5. Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
3. While they've still had solid ratings, ESPN's Monday Night Football has seen a steady drop since they acquired the rights. Makes me wonder if we truly are seeing the end of Monday Night Football as we know it.
4. Who wants to bet who the first writer to cite an unnamed source that the Jaguars are LA bound will be this offseason?
5. Sadly it looks like I'm not going to make it now, but just a reminder, Collin, Chris, and maybe Tkopa will be having a tailgate session for BCCers at the Thursday Night Colts game. Makes me a sad panda thinking it's now been 4 years since I made a home game, but come hell or high water I'm going to the Home opener next year.