Acquired from Jets Scenario: (1) 17th, (2) 20th (4) 15th
(1) 17th: RB Knowshon Moreno - Don't let the pedestrain 40 fool anybody. This guy has great burst, excellent vision, a naturaly tendency of finding lanes and holes, displays remarkable lateral quickness, is strong and powerful, agile and he has a plethora of moves.
(2) 7th:WR Percy Harvin - Versatile player with great speed. Can turn on a dime. Yes I think he will last until the 2nd round. (I hope).
(2) 20th: OLB/DE/TE Connor Barwin: Yes his pro day was spectacular (4.47 forty) but he is still a little raw (lacks plethora of pass rushing techniques), needs to bulk up, and has no defined position. Has good speed and his motor never stops. Personally I'd like to see him at TE or OLB.
(3) 8th: S Rashad Johnson: Immediate upgrade at SS. Great hands, fluid mover. Matches up in coverage well. Excellent football instincts and smarts. Lacks elite speed and bulk.
(4) 7th: WR Johnny Knox: Knox is a legitimate deep threat. Runs a low 4.3, high 4.2. With his blazing speed and natural hands, Knox was the favorite target of Abilene Christian quarterbacks. In just two seasons at the school, he set the ACU and Lone Star Conference all-time record with 30 touchdown receptions. In just 25 games for the Wildcats, he caught 118 passes, the seventh-best career total in school history. His 2,227 receiving yards placed fifth on the team's all-time record list (per CBS).
(4) 15th: DT Dorell Scott: Big ugly.
(5) 8th: OT Sebastian Vollmer. Another big ugly.
Ok I think 5 rounds is good enough. What do you guys think?
FanPosts do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors of Big Cat Country or SB Nation.