Dear Tennessee Titans: How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways:
1. You ruin my teams chances of going to the super bowl in 1999 and after winning for a 2nd time in Jacksonville, and after the AFC Championship game your coach declares then Alltell Stadium his second home.
2. Your then "All-Star" defensive tackle feels the need to stomp on a guys face after he loses his helmet.
3. Your "classy" owner flicks off the opposing teams sideline after blowing them out. Very sportsmanlike move.
4. Not learning from their mistakes, their defensive coordinator flicks off the refs after a call doesn't go his way.
5. Their running back and linebacker decided to stomp the steelers terrible towel, (which only backfired for them as they lost to the steelers in the playoffs and then went 0-6 the following season.)
6. Chris Johnson feels the need to run practically across the entire field just to stand on the Cowboys star to celebrate his touchdown. Me me me me. It's all about me.