Last fall Comcast decided to come aboard as one of the primary sponsors of Big Cat Country and other SB Nation football blogs. I'm excited to announce that Comcast will indeed be back to sponsor this site and other SBN sites in 2010. Comcast realized how awesome of a thing we have going here at BCC and the rest of the network and wanted to continue the partnership for another year.
- Comcast's cable lineup, including NFL Network, will offer wall-to-wall draft coverage including a live broadcast of the draft
- NFL Network on Demand on Comcast will complement all the live draft coverage with profiles of the 100 top prospects available leading up to the draft
- Comcast's NFL programming will also include extensive training camp coverage, preseason game broadcasts and full coverage of Hall of Fame weekend
- During the regular season, NFL Network on Demand lets you re-watch every NFL game as soon as 24 hours following its original airing
- The wildly successful and popular RedZone Channel will be back on Comcast for a second season
Regardless of your feelings about Comcast as a company, I'm excited for their sponsorship of Big Cat Country to continue in the future and thank them for supporting us. They obviously see how great of a community we have here and at other sites, and their support is greatly appreciated.