Sup gangstas. Here is my big board for the first round. This is kind of just a run through, I intend on doing a few more before the draft. This is how I value the players, and I promise its better than Vic's. Please comment and let me hear your own opinions on where someone should go. Textually rape me if you want because I dare to think outside of the box. It's okay, I still love you.
1: Ndamukong Suh, Defensive Tackle. Can't really argue here. Best value at 1.
2: Russell Okung, Offensive Tackle. Better than McCoy. Okung looks to be a future all pro.
3: Gerald McCoy, Defensive Tackle. The second best defensive tackle, third best player.
4. Derrick Morgan, Defensive End. Safe pick. Won't set the sack record, but won't bust either.
5. Sergio Kindle, Outside Linebacker. If Brian Orakpo taught us anything last year, its that those Texas tweeners can play football.
6. Earl Thomas, Free Safety. Outstanding instincts, along with versatility and athleticism.
7. Jimmy Clausen, Quarterback. Best QB in the draft. Character concerns are blown out of proportion.
8. Eric Berry, Safety. Great player, but doesn't have Thomas' instincts.
9. Brandon Graham, Defensive End/OLB. Only reason people can knock him for is his height.
10. Dez Bryant, Wide Receiver. Will be a superstar.
11. Jason Pierrre-Paul, Defensive End. Upside is mouth watering.
12. Anthony Davis, Offensive Tackle. Could end up being as good as Okung.
13. Rolando McClain, Inside Linebacker. SEC standout lacks some things.
14. C.J. Spiller, Running Back. Comparisons to Reggie Bush don't hold water. Spiller goes north to south. You all know I love Bush though.
15. Dan Williams, Defensive Tackle/Nose. Best nose tackle option in the draft.
16. Sean Weatherspoon, Linebacker. Could play in the middle with a stout d-line.
17. Trent Williams, Offensive Tackle. Can play right or left, but may end up on the right.
18. Ryan Matthews, Running Back. Will surprise.
19. Joe Haden, Cornerback. Overrated, good player nonetheless.
20. Devin McCourty, Cornerback. Underrated, could be ahead of Haden.
21. Taylor Mays, Safety. I love this guy. He runs a sup 4.3, I can work with him.
22. Kyle Wilson, Cornerback. Talented crop of corners this year, especially in the first. All comes down to preference.
23. Jahvid Best, Running Back. Talented, any team would love to have him. Will never carry a whole load though.
24. Golden Tate, Wide Receiver. Safe wide out pick. Hines Ward with more speed.
25. Maurkice Pouncey, Guard/Center. Could be a centerpiece on the interior for years. Versatile, and can play all three interior spots.
26. Bryan Baluga, Tackle. Intelligent technician.
27. Daryl Washington, Outside Linebacker. Technically sound play maker.
28. Brian Price, Defensive Tackle. Not a bad player at all, and could go high in the draft.
29. Demaryius Thomas, Wide Receiver. Extremely high ceiling, looks like another Calvin Johnson.
30. Sam Bradford, Quarterback. Just don't see what the fascination is with this guy.
31. Arrelious Benn, Wide Receiver. A ton of potential hidden by poor quarterback play in college.
32. Ricky Sapp, Outside Linebacker. Underrated athlete who could shine in a 3-4.