1) St. Louis - Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma: Rams look to get a franchise QB.
2) Detroit - Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska: No way he falls any further.
3) Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy, DT Oklahoma: See Above.
4) Washington D.C. - Russell Okung, LT Oklahoma State: Offensive line needs help. LT is a premium position. BAP and Need meet.
5) Kansas City - Eric Berry, S Tennessee: Won't fall out of top 5. Just a tremendous ballhawking S.
6) Seattle - Trent Williams, LT Oklahoma. Rebuild the lines, protect the blind side to help.
7) Cleveland - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame: Holmgren will want his team to have a franchise QB.
8) Oakland - Joe Haden CB, Florida: With Asoughma shutting down the other side it will be very difficult to pass on this team.
9) Buffalo - Bryan Bulaga: Considered a premier LT. Great player with great size and strength. Will get QB in 2nd round.
10) Jacksonville - CJ Spiller RB, Clemson. The return of the two-headed monster. Spiller blends the speed and elusiveness of CJ, with the power of a Felix Jones. MJD gets to extend his career. While Jennings is converted into a FB, to replace Greg Jones.