I know crazy, but upon learning about the trading of McNabb I got to thinking about how it would change my mock. It's still very unlikely that the Jags get the chance at either of the the two top DTs, but it's fun to think about none-the-less.
1) St. Louis - Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma: Rams look to get a franchise QB.
2) Detroit - Russell Okung, LT Oklahoma State: They have to protect Stafford to turn their team around
3) Tampa Bay - Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska: What more could they ask for but the a choice between the two DTs
4) Washington D.C. - Bryan Bulaga, LT Iowa: Their O-line play was awful last year and they can't have their new old man getting hit all day long.
5) Kansas City - Rolando McClain, ILB Alabama: I keep seeing it more and more and I like the pick.
6) Seattle - Eric Berry, S Tennessee: A jack of all trades and the draft is deeper in D-line talent than Safeties
7) Cleveland - Joe Haden, CB Florida: They're in dire need of better corners.
8) Oakland - Bruce Campbell, LT Maryland: Whoever it is, it won't be a player deserving of a T10 pick.
9) Buffalo - Jimmy Clausen, QB Notre Dame: The Bills are in dire need of a QB and I could see them reaching for a QB with this pick even if Clausen and Bradford were gone.
10) Jacksonville - Gerald McCoy, DT Oklahoma: Gene lets the phone ring as he acquires T5 talent with the ability to pick up more picks in trading Henderson.
I know it's not likely to happen, but boy would I be grinning ear to ear.