1) St. Louis - Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma: Rams look to get a franchise QB.
2) Detroit - Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska: No way he falls any further.
3) Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy, DT Oklahoma: See Above.
4) Washington D.C. - Jimmy Clausen, QB Notre Dame: McNabb Grab doesn't change anything. Shanahan wants a future franchise QB and Clausen would be perfect behind McNabb.
5) Kansas City - Eric Berry, S Tennessee: Won't fall out of top 5
6) Seattle - Russell Okung, LT Oklahoma State: Start with the lines. Come back in 2nd get a QB.
7) Cleveland - Joe Haden, CB Florida: They're in dire need of better corners.
8) Oakland - Bryan Bulaga, LT Iowa: Their O-line play was awful last year and they can't have their new old man getting hit all day long.
9) Buffalo - Anthony Davis, LT Rutgers: Considered a premier LT. Great player with great size and strength.
10) Jacksonville - Dan Williams DT Tennessee: Wide lower body. Low center of gravity. Strong Penetrating D-Line. Provides interior pass rush. (Alternate: Earl Thomas).
I wanted to believe that Clausen would fall but there is no way he will fall out of the top 4 picks. He especially won't fall pass Shanahan.