I am no scout, but here are some things that caught my eye this afternoon:
1) Tiquan Underwood still has a case of the drops. I hope he can get it together.
2) Troy Williamson got his legs tangled up with the DB and ate dirt on multiple occasions running down the sideline.
4) I felt bad for Kassim Osgood. I want him to do well, but it seemed that every time the ball was thrown his way it was uncatchable. I don't know if that was the QB's fault or his, but it didn't look good to me.
6) Trevor Harris needs some work as expected, but he has good size and a good arm. He appeared much better than the previous UDFA QB's I have seen here.
7) Kirk Morrison looks to already be taking on a vocal leadership role on the defense. On paper, he is the same height as Daryl Smith and only 9lbs less, but Daryl Smith appears much bigger on the field.
8) The new LB from the Colts, Freddy Keiaho got into a scuffle with RB Allen Patrick. Patrick was coming out of the backfield and Keiaho jammed him inside of 5yds and Patrick was not too appreciative of the rough contact. Keiaho calmed him down and played around with him afterwards.
9) Jacob Cutrera looked fast out there and appears bigger on the field than on paper.
11) I saw John Estes getting a lot of work at C.
12) After practice, Jeff Lageman was giving Derrick Harvey some pass rush pointers, and Derrick looked to be appreciative of his help.
13) Terrance Knighton's mother was in the crowd with a shirt that said "Pot Roast's Mom" on the front. LOL
14) Tyson Alualu got a ton of positive attention from the fans. I don't know why, but I was worried I would hear some "your no-Tebow" stuff said to him, but there wasn't any. He was treated like a rock-star.