- The Jaguars have extreme difficulties traveling to the West Coast and playing a decent or even slightly below average game of football. We all had it on our minds going into Week 2 and speaking for myself, i was way over optimistic in hindsight. When it comes to West Coast road games, i'll stay realist till we prove we can handle a time change of 3 hours. Thank God the Superbowl isn't in California, or we'd be screwed from the beginning.
- Our Secondary is secondary to every other secondary in the NFL. I will start with giving props to David Jones, the cornerback from Cincy, for a clutch red-zone Interception. However, let me clarify it to the point of dumbing it down. Just because you hit an opposing player, does not mean he will go, you must wrap him up with both arms at least. C'mon man. And what the Bleep are you doing letting Antonio Gates be wide open. Maybe you were under a rock somewhere but he's a top 3 TE who is the game-changer of their entire offense.
- We are rebuilding. We got at least 1 draft if not more before we had all the "pre-requistites" of being a contender of anything other than cellar-dweller.
- Patience, the team is young, the defense isn't wholly decent and the playcalling is what it is. The execution will take time before it gets to being there on every play.
- We aren't going to win every game let alone going 4-0 during this hard section of the schedule.
- Vince Young isn't elite. We are equal to or greater than him even with Garrard.
Here's to the Draft, may we get some secondary and QB help.
Jaguars record after next weeks game at home vs Eagles
2-1 (30 votes)
1-2 (22 votes)
1-1-1 (3 votes)
55 total votes