The Jacksonville Jaguars defense gave up only 14 points to the Cleveland Browns, which should have been enough to win the ballgame. As we know, the Jaguars offense failed on the final drive of the game and the game was lost, but it wasn't without some nice defensive plays. Here are some plays I picked out as the top plays in the game:
- Paul Posluszny sack of Colt McCoy: When the game was still scoreless, Posluszny shot through the line and sacked Colt McCoy for a 6 yard loss.
- Dawan Landry interception: On the same drive as the Posluszny sack, safety Dawan Landry picked off Colt McCoy on the 3-yard line, returning it 28 yards.
- On 2nd and six, Dwight Lowery stuffed running back Chris Ogbonnaya at the line of scrimmage.
- Clint Session laid a massive hit on running back Chris Ogbonnaya after a short gain.
- Russell Allen and Tyson Alualu combined for a sack after collapsing the middle of the pocket, putting the Browns in 3rd and 14.