ORCHARD PARK, NY - OCTOBER 10: Josh Scobee #10 of the Jacksonville Jaguars kicks a field goal agaisnt the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium on October 10, 2010 in Orchard Park, New York. (Photo by Rick Stewart/Getty Images)
Must start of the week is Drew Brees vs. NYG
3. Tony Romo- Romo has been putting up solid points in the past few weeks and is going to have another great week against MIA.
Running Back Start'em
2. Matt Forte- Forte is coming off minimal points in week 11, but with Jay Cutler out, expect him to have a lot of carries this week.
3. Steven Jackson- Jackson has been off and on this year, but going against the Cardinals he should have a productive game.
Running Back Sit'em
2. Bradshaw/Jacobs- They have not been able to get the running game going so don't expect it this week against the Saints.
Wide Receivers Start'em .
1. Mike Wallace- Coming off a bye and facing the Chiefs, he should see some deep targets.
Wide Receivers Sit'em
Tight End Start'em
1 Jason Witten- He's one of the best TE in the NFL and is going to have a great week against MIA.
Tight End Sit'em
1.Brandon Pettigrew- Not as good a year as he would've liked as people expected him to excel this year. He won't this week either.
2.Dustin Keller- Not many targets this year, plus Mark Sanchez isn't paying well. Not going to be a good week for him.
1. The number one kicker this week is in our hometown of Jacksonville. Josh Scobee. If we can't get it going we can depend on him.
1. John Kasay- He might be the number two ranked kicker but has missed some valuable kicks and don't see him putting up big numbers.
1. Pittsburgh Steelers- Going against Chiefs, I see a shutdown in their future.
1. Detroit Lions- Do I even need to say why?