ORCHARD PARK, NY - OCTOBER 10: Josh Scobee #10 of the Jacksonville Jaguars kicks a field goal agaisnt the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium on October 10, 2010 in Orchard Park, New York. (Photo by Rick Stewart/Getty Images)
Must start of the week is
vs. Drew Brees NYG
Quarterbacks Start'em 1. Brady and the Tom Brady- Patriots finally got it going in week 11 in Monday Night Football against the Chiefs. Expect them to carry that stride on the road against PHI.
2. Manning is coming back from a disappointing home loss against Eli Manning- PHI, but this week is going to be a different story against the Saints.
3. Romo has been putting up solid points in the past few weeks and is going to have another great week against Tony Romo- MIA.
1.Rivers has been doing awful in the fantasy world and don't expect anything different this week against the electrifying Philip Rivers- . Broncos
2.- Definitely not a highly rated quarterback this year and going against the must win Mark Sanchez it will be a challenge Bills .
Running Back Start'em
1. McCoy is coming off his first game without a touchdown and he is going to have a productive game LeSean McCoy- against NE. Plus he'll have his QB, Michael Vick, back in the lineup.
2. Matt Forte- Forte is coming off minimal points in week 11, but with Jay Cutler out, expect him to have a lot of carries this week.
3. Steven Jackson- Jackson has been off and on this year, but going against the Cardinals he should have a productive game.
Running Back Sit'em
1. Demarco Murray- Kind of a surprise but, if the stopped Dolphins Fred Jackson expect them to do the same against Murray.
2. Bradshaw/Jacobs- They have not been able to get the running game going so don't expect it this week against the Saints.
Wide Receivers Start'em .
1. Coming off a bye and facing the Chiefs, he should see some deep targets. Mike Wallace-
2.. Got most of the main targets last week so don't expect anything less against the Larry Fitzgerald- Rams.
Wide Receivers Sit'em
1. He's a great WR in KC, but going against PIT and safety Dwayne Bowe- Troy Polamalu don't expect a big game from Bowe.
2. Had an electrifying week but don't expect it against the top ranked Torrey Smith- 49ers defense.
Tight End Start'em
1 He's one of the best TE in the NFL and is going to have a great week against MIA. Jason Witten-
2. - Coming off a great week and this week is going to be more of the same under the lights against the Vernon Davis Ravens.
3. - Not his best week in fantasy last week but should see a lot of targets from Newton against the awful Greg Olsen Colts.
Tight End Sit'em
1.Not as good a year as he would've liked as people expected him to excel this year. He won't this week either. Brandon Pettigrew-
2.Dustin Keller- Not many targets this year, plus Mark Sanchez isn't paying well. Not going to be a good week for him.
1. The number one kicker this week is in our hometown of Jacksonville. Josh Scobee. If we can't get it going we can depend on him.
1. He might be the number two ranked kicker but has missed some valuable kicks and don't see him putting up big numbers. John Kasay-
1. Going against Chiefs, I see a shutdown in their future. Pittsburgh Steelers-
1. Do I even need to say why? Detroit Lions-