JACKSONVILLE, FL - NOVEMBER 27: Running back Arian Foster #23 of the the Houston Texans scores on a one-yard run in the first quarter against the Jacksonville Jaguars November 27, 2011 at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. The Texans won 20 - 13. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)
Again the Jaguars defense played very well and held a potent Texans offense led by Arian Foster, albeit starting quarterback Matt Schaub was out. Regardless, a hobbled Jaguars defense gave Jacksonville every opportunity to win and did so with some top defensive plays. Which was the top play in your mind?
- On the Texans second play from scrimmage Paul Posluszny forced an Arian Foster fumble that was recovered by Ashton Youboty and returned for a touchdown.
- Drew Coleman breaks up a Matt Leinart pass in the flats intended for Derrick Mason and nearly intercepts it.
- After receiving the ball on the Jacksonville 34 yard line following a Jonathan Joseph interception, Paul Posluszny sniffed out a screen pass to Arian Foster and tackled Foster for a two yard loss on third down. The Texans were forced to settle for a 53 yard field goal.
- The Texans attempted to set up a screen pass to Arian Foster, but it was sniffed out and Jeremy Mincey was given time to put a hit on Matt Leinart. Leinart would not return to the game after the hit broke his collarbone.
- With the Jaguars down 10, a Nick Harris punt downed the Texans on their own eight yard line. On first down, Russell Allen forced a fumble by Arian Foster that almost gave the Jaguars the ball on the Houston four yard line, but was instead recovered by Foster.
What was the Jaguars top defensive play from Sunday?
Ashton Youboty touchdown (202 votes)
Drew Coleman pass break up (2 votes)
Paul Posluszny sniffs out screen (17 votes)
Jeremy Mincey breaks Leinart's collarbone (67 votes)
Russell Allen forces fumble (11 votes)
299 total votes