Prince Amukamara wins the run-off by one vote and is the 49ers' pick.1. Carolina Panthers - Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
2. Denver Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Buffalo Bills - Marcell Dareus, DE, Alabama
4. Cincinnati Bengals - A. J. Green, WR, Georgia
5. Arizona Cardinals - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
6. Cleveland Browns - Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU
7. San Francisco 49ers - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
8. Tennessee Titans - ?????
You guys know enough about Tennessee that I don't need to post positional breakdowns.
The voting will be open for somewhere in the neighborhood of two or three days per pick. If it's obvious which player has been voted for the pick I'll close the voting and open the next one. Vote for the player YOU THINK THE TEAM WILL PICK, not who YOU would pick if you were the GM. The point of this is to have what BCC feels is an accurate representation of the picks leading up to Jacksonville's pick at 16. If we go fairly quickly, we can continue on and try to get to the Jaguars' second-round pick before the actual draft.
You will have at least seven choices to vote for per pick. If you would like to vote for a player who isn't listed, post "Write-in vote for ___________". If the player you want to write in is already posted, please rec that post.
If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in the thread. Vote away!