Cam Newton is Tennessee's pick with 45% of the vote.
2. Denver Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Buffalo Bills - Marcell Dareus, DE, Alabama
4. Cincinnati Bengals - A. J. Green, WR, Georgia
5. Arizona Cardinals - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
6. Cleveland Browns - Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU
7. San Francisco 49ers - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
8. Tennessee Titans - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
9. Dallas Cowboys - ?????
QB: Romo; don't need one
RB: Too many guys. Could use one, but not a big need.
WR: No needs here.
TE: No needs here.
OL: Could use an interior guy or two. They like Doug Free at LT. RT is a need, but not a really large one.
DL: Ratliff, Olshansky are solid, but they need at least one, maybe two more 3-4 DE. Definitely a need.
ILB: Bradie James and Keith Brooking are both getting old. Definitely a need.
S: HUGE need.
The voting will be open for somewhere in the neighborhood of two or three days per pick. If it's obvious which player has been voted for the pick I'll close the voting and open the next one. Vote for the player YOU THINK THE TEAM WILL PICK, not who YOU would pick if you were the GM. The point of this is to have what BCC feels is an accurate representation of the picks leading up to Jacksonville's pick at 16. If we go fairly quickly, we can continue on and try to get to the Jaguars' second-round pick before the actual draft.
You will have at least seven choices to vote for per pick. If you would like to vote for a player who isn't listed, post "Write-in vote for ___________". If the player you want to write in is already posted, please rec that post.
If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in the thread. Vote away!