Jake Locker is the Redskins' pick (really??) with 30% of the vote.1. Carolina Panthers - Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
2. Denver Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Buffalo Bills - Marcell Dareus, DE, Alabama
4. Cincinnati Bengals - A. J. Green, WR, Georgia
5. Arizona Cardinals - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
6. Cleveland Browns - Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU
7. San Francisco 49ers - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
8. Tennessee Titans - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
9. Dallas Cowboys - Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
10. Washington Redskins - Jake Locker, QB, Washington
11. Houston Texans - ?????
You guys know enough about the Texans that I don't need to do a write-up about them.
The voting will be open for somewhere in the neighborhood of two or three days per pick. If it's obvious which player has been voted for the pick I'll close the voting and open the next one. Vote for the player YOU THINK THE TEAM WILL PICK, not who YOU would pick if you were the GM. The point of this is to have what BCC feels is an accurate representation of the picks leading up to Jacksonville's pick at 16. If we go fairly quickly, we can continue on and try to get to the Jaguars' second-round pick before the actual draft.
You will have at least seven choices to vote for per pick. If you would like to vote for a player who isn't listed, post "Write-in vote for ___________". If the player you want to write in is already posted, please rec that post.
If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in the thread. Vote away!
Who will the Houston Texans select with the 11th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft?
Julio Jones, WR, Alabama (41 votes)
Tyron Smith, OT, USC (17 votes)
Cameron Jordan, DE, California (29 votes)
Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa (9 votes)
J. J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin (12 votes)
Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina (135 votes)
Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Missouri (30 votes)
Ryan Kerrigan, DE/OLB, Purdue (9 votes)
Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA (20 votes)
Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado (54 votes)
Brandon Harris, CB, Miami (29 votes)
Write-in (Please list write-in votes in the comments) (6 votes)
391 total votes