Mark Ingram is the Dolphins' pick with 45% of the vote.1. Carolina Panthers - Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
2. Denver Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Buffalo Bills - Marcell Dareus, DE, Alabama
4. Cincinnati Bengals - A. J. Green, WR, Georgia
5. Arizona Cardinals - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
6. Cleveland Browns - Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU
7. San Francisco 49ers - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
8. Tennessee Titans - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
9. Dallas Cowboys - Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
10. Washington Redskins - Jake Locker, QB, Washington
11. Houston Texans - Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina
12. Minnesota Vikings - Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
13. Detroit Lions - Tyron Smith, OT, USC
14. St. Louis Rams - Cameron Jordan, DE, California
15. Miami Dolphins - Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
16. Jacksonville Jaguars - ?????
I need you guys to let me know if you want to keep doing this past the Jaguars' pick. I personally would vote no; the whole point, in my opinion, has been to build up to the Jaguars' pick. Let me know what you guys want to do. You know the rules by now. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks guys.
DO IT TO IT, LARS!