I have honestly had enough of this Garrard vs. Gabbert arguing, so I decided to go through the roster and find some players that stand out to me for various reason
- Cecil Shorts III: When I first came across this guy I knew immediately that he would very likely be a Jag, and then the more I learned about him and saw of him play, the more I was hoping he would be a Jaguar. This guy has incredible hands, decent size, and call me crazy, but in my humble opinion has the talent to be a #2 WR. If he stays healthy, I definitely can see him becoming a major weapon for this offense in the future.
- Jarett Dillard: Similar to Shorts, I had a gut feeling this guy would be a Jag. When he was selected I was pretty happy. If he can stay healthy I definitely see him as a serviceable player for this tea in the future. I will admit that Shorts III, assuming he is as good as I think he will be, might make it harder for Dillard to have a role on this team, but I think this year could prove to be HUGE for Dillard in really cementing himself as a legitimate WR option for the Jaguars.
- Marcedes Lewis: Well he already is pretty awesome, but I think he has a bit to go before he reaches his potential. He definitely has no reason not to be the best TE in the game. There is nothing about his game that is really a setback. This year, I am particularly interested to see what the MMA training has done for him.
- Derek Cox: This is a really important year for Cox. He started off with a Sophomore slump last year, but then showed us why Gene traded up to get him. With what hopes to be a more solidified Safety situation, the CBs should overall be better, and I believe that Cox in particular will look noticeably better.
- Zach Miller: I can honestly say I am very disappointed in how he has turned out so far. His current injury that is keeping him out doesn't make things better either. I definitely think that Miller is better than he has looked, but there is only so much patience I am willing to have with him.
- The DPRs: Aaron Morgan, March Schiechl, and "the incumbent" Larry Hart all are essentially competing for one spot on this team, and given how Hart has looked, and what I think Schiechl can become, I find this whole situation to be an interesting one.