Before everyone runs half the team out of town, fires the GM and coaching staff, etc..
How about a moment to consider this:
Top 10 things about the 4 teams we lost to..
- They are a combined 16-4
- The top 3 are 13-2
- We almost beat the 4-1 Vikings if not for a missed extra point
- The Vikings only loss was the the Colts the following weekend
- We beat the Colts the week after that
- Chicago's only loss was to GB in GB
- Chicago has had 3 straight weeks with a INT for a TD so we arent alone.. their secondary is great.
- Houston is undefeated
- Houston, Chicago and the Vikings have 3 of the 6 top rated Defenses in the league
- Houston, Chicago and the Bengals are 3 of the top 6 in Sacks and QB Pressure
So maybe there is a reason we looked REALLY bad.. we played 4 REALLY good teams..
Now we play Oakland next week
- They are: 1-3
- They lost to San Diego (3-2), Denver (2-3), and Pittsburgh (2-2)
- We don't have the worst Sack record in the league, Oakland does
I guess what I am trying to say, is that after the buy the schedule gets a lot easier. It's going to get better.. a Win in Oakland and maybe the clouds start to part on the bad first part of the season.
One can only hope..