Hey folks, how are you? My name's Steven, you can find me over at Windy City Gridiron, SBN's Chicago Bears site, as an editor, moderator, weekend contributor, midweek previewer and details guy postgame. So I do a lot of stuff. One of those things is talk a lot about your opponent this coming weekend - the Bears.
So this week, myself and hopefully a few other members of our site will drop by on occasion to take your questions about the Bears. Feel free to ask us anything, including...
- Why the Bears' defensive line only got one sack against the Cowboys but picked off Tony Romo five times.
- The offensive line and why they actually didn't look too bad for once.
- The offseason acquisitions, including Brandon Marshall and Michael Bush.
- Brian Urlacher and his knee.
- Which team is closer to the real Bears - the one from Week 1 and Monday, or the ones from Weeks 2 and 3.
- And any other questions relating to either the game last week, the season so far, the season to be continued, or (especially) our game this Sunday.
A couple recs to stick this to the top of the Recommended Fanposts listing would be much appreciated. And with that, I look forward to your questions.