Who would you rather have here in Jacksonville?
Dwayne Bowe will be 29 next season and has been in the league for 6 years now, and has been the #1 WR for the Chiefs since day one.
- In 4 of the 5 season completed so far, he has had over 70 catches each year.
- In those 4 season he averaged 1075 yards
- This season he is on pace for similar output.
- In 2 of his 3 seasons, he has had years of 1257 yards 10 TDs and 1193 yards with 8 TDs
- He is on pace for 1050 yards and 7 TDs this season.
- Averages 17.7 yards per catch.
Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe?
Mike Wallace (36 votes)
Dwayne Bowe (13 votes)
49 total votes