With Free Agency just around the corner and the 2012 NFL Draft slowly but surely inching closer and closer. I felt it was time I unveil my value board for the 2012 draft. For the past three days I've compiled a list using every source at my disposal (i.e. youtube, various draft sites) to put together a board of the top 32 prospects in the upcoming draft. I must reiterate that this is a value board not a mock draft. The order of the players listed has nothing to do with who they might get drafted by. This is me simply taking on a GM's role and putting together a board of the top 32 prospects.
So without further ado here we go
1. Robert Griffin III QB, Baylor
2. Andrew Luck QB, Stanford
3. Morris Claiborne CB, LSU
4. Matt Kalil OT, USC
5. Quinton Coples DE/DT, UNC
6. Janoris Jenkins CB, North Alabama
7. Ryan Tannehill QB, Texas A&M
8. Nick Perry DE, USC
9. Riley Reiff OT, Iowa
10. Melvin Ingram DE/LB. SC
11. Devon Still DT Penn St.
12. Kendall Wright WR, Baylor
13. David DeCastro OG, Stanford
14. Trent Richardson RB, Alabama
15. Dre Kirkpatrick CB, Alabama
16. Fletcher Cox DT, Miss St.
17. Mike Adams OT, Ohio St.
18. Cordy Glenn OL, Cordy Glenn
19. Mark Barron S, Alabama
20. Dontari Poe DT, Memphis
21. Courtney Upshaw DE/LB, Alabama
22. Whitney Mercilus DE, Illinois
23. Vinny Curry DE/LB, Marshall
24. Luke Kuechley LB, BC
25. Stephen Hill WR, GT
26. Stephon Gilmore CB, Sc
27. Michale Brockers DT, LSU
28. Orson Charles TE, Georgia
29. Trumaine Johnson DB, Montana
30. Alan Branch DE/LB, Clemson
31. Jonathan Martin OT,Stanford
32. Peter Konz C, Wisconsin
Well there you have it, I'll probably update my board a few more times between now and the draft but I'm pretty happy with this one. As for me playing the GM role, if I'm forced to make a pick at 7 my guy is Nick Perry DE USC.