The most likely trade down partners that make the most sense and can pay up the price for the 7th overall pick are Cleveland, Cinci, and New England. In my opinion the best option is Cleveland seeing they have the most picks available and in the best placement in each round. Of course we would miss out on Justin Blackmon but it would be pretty enticing to the Browns to secure both Blackmon and Tannenhill and we can get a heck of a boost in draft picks. We would get their 1st 2nd 4th and 5th for this year. They will still have ten picks left and we would benifit from getting a lot of value picks.
22. Whitney Mercilus - Highly regarded by our coaching staff
37. Stephen Hill - One of the first leaked prospects and still one of the biggest upsides available.
38. Jayron Hosley - Would add strength and talent in a needed position
70. A.J. Jenkins - Hometown hero and talent as well as comes from Shad's favorite college.
100.Ladarius Green - We need a young talented TE to replace Marcedes soon and have a great #2 TE
101. Robert Turbin - Would solidify our RB's and cut the need to carry so many on our roster and the man is a beast.
139. Markelle Martin - We need a dominating safety again one that makes players afraid to get hit by him and Markelle has that potential and has good hands.
142. Jake Bequette - I think of him as a young Aaron Kampman
176. Toney Clemons - Lets face it everyone in our receiving corp can be replaced and he has the talent to be a #1.
228. Ronnie Cameron - One of the best steals in the draft with only the Cardinals looking at him we can take him here to secure our DT rotation.
Undrafted Free Agents
1. Malcolm Beyah - Multi-talented speedster from Gene Smiths favorite place Middle Tennessee
2. Tahir Whitehead - Would complete our back up LB's and has a ton of leadership ability and real talent.
3. Ryan Davis - Looks to be between us and Tampa securing this talented small schooler and can play both DE and OLB
4. Gino Gradkowski - Can use another interior lineman so we can move Eben Britton back to RT.
5. Chris Greenwood - This one is a stretch with the numbers he put up I think someone else might get him but man we could really use him 6'3" and explosive speed excellent return man.
We're at the start of a new era and this would give us one hell of a chance to make a "splash" like Shad wants and gives us the talent and depth all across the board to compete with any team any day.