Round 1 was completed last night. And round 2 starts in about an hour, followed by round 3. I'm very excited, and here's my mock up to the Jaguars #38 selection.
33. St. Louis Rams - Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
34. Indianapolis Colts - Coby Fleener TE Stanford
35. Baltimore Ravens - Stephen Hill WR Georgia Tech
36. Denver Broncos - Cordy Glenn OG Georgia
37. Cleveland Browns - Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina
38. Jacksonville Jaguars - Courtney Upshaw DE/LB Alabama
Not only does he fit a need at Defensive End, but the is the Best Available Player as well. He's a more natural fit as a 3-4 OLB, but can fit as a 4-3 DE with some time. Alabama used him as a Defensive End on passing downs, and he generated pressure most of the time, whether standing up, or with his hand in the dirt. It provides the Jaguars with a new toy to play with,as they can implement more hybrid systems, and stand him up, or put him on the line.