This is my feeling and mine alone yes I may have drunk the teal koolaid I might not have you make the choice.
1) Blaine had a horrible last year. He was thrown to the wolves in game 3 even though he was suppose to sit and learn from Garrard last year. I don’t know who cut Garrard but he was not thinking. This year we need to give Blaine a clean slate at least till the preseason games. Why well he has a qb coach which he did not have last year, he has receivers who can actually catch the ball and finally he had a off season to learn from last year disaster.
2) The receiver position has had a total makeover from coach to players. We got the best wr coach money could buy. We went out and brought in 2 good receivers and drafted 1 of the best this should bode well for Blaine as well as the team.
3) We have the top ranked rusher coming back for another year, and if Jennings is healed and reverts back to 2010 form we have a dynamic duo in the run game
4) Tight ends are a mystery which group will we get I bet we get the 2010 group. Which caught the ball, blocked well and helped out there quarter back otherwise they will all be gone.
5) Scobee enough said sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal that fair to him and the team. Bryan Anger maybe the steal of the draft. This we will know from the preseason and the 1st game he wins with a punt that causes the other team to start from there 2 or 3 yardline. Oh yea he uses the side lines to help the coverage team as well .
6) Defense enough said lost 1 and gained 1, Mel Tucker had a reason not to use Coleman as a corner last year
7) Coaching staff we imported a who new offensive staff with1 exception Andy Heck oline coach. Defensively we lost 1 coach and retained the others This my take on 2012 we may go 8-8 or 12-4 it depends on 3 things. How fast every one grasp the playbook. How much Blaine improves and the third factor is us the fan do we really support the team win or lose game in game out
Now it is time for a nice tall glass of Cool Teal koolaid
Which group will most help the Jaguars
A) Gabbert improvement (128 votes)
B) Wide receivers running free and catching the ball (78 votes)
C) tight ends bailing out the qb (3 votes)
D) oline blocking and keeping the qb upright and clean (17 votes)
E none of these (6 votes)
232 total votes