June 12, 2012; Jacksonville FL, USA; Jacksonville Jaguars helmets sit in a row during minicamp at Florida Blue Health & Wellness Practice Fields. Mandatory Credit: Phil Sears-US PRESSWIRE
The Jacksonville Jaguars officially start training camp on Thursday, July 26 when players report to EverBank Field and begin medical checks, etc. The practices begin on Friday morning at 9:45 a.m. with a walk-through, but it is not open to the public. There will be only a single practice per day open to the public for the 2012 training camp.
While that sounds like you're getting screwed out of practice, the practices open to the fans are actually real practice and not just walk-through's, so when you go you'll get the most out of it.
Here is the Jaguars training camp schedule of practices open to the public:
- Friday, July 27 - 2:15 p.m. ET
- Saturday, July 28 - 2:15 p.m. ET
- Monday, July 29 - 8:30 a.m. ET
- Tuesday, July 30 - 8:30 a.m. ET
- Wednesday, Aug. 1 - 8:30 a.m. ET
- Thursday, Aug. 2 - 8:30 a.m. ET
- Friday, Aug. 3 - 6:30 p.m. ET (Scrimmage inside EverBank Field)
- Sunday, Aug. 5 - 3 p.m. ET (final open practice)