10. (2012) Jaguars’ Owner Shad Khan Decides He Can Keep Yacht After All, Thanks To Jones-Drew Fines.
9. (2013) With Jag’s First Playoff Appearance Since 2007, Gabbert Has Opportunity to Become a Marginally Competent Game Manager. (by Michael Lombardi)
8. (2014) Jaguars Cap Year With First AFC Championship Game Appearance Since 1999; Team Among Those Named For L.A. (Lower Alabama.)
7. (2015) Jaguars Shock World With Franchise’s First SuperBowl Appearance. Gabbert Accused by Lombardi of Using Steroids.
6. (2016) SuperBowl L: Jaguars 27, Packers 17. Ketchman: “I Should Never Have Left!” Gabbert Accused by Lombardi of Using
Steroids HGH Advil.*
* (Honorable Mention) Michael Lombardi to Open New Chain of Sandwich Shops Featuring an All-Bologna Menu.
5. (2017) Jaguars Win Second Consecutive SuperBowl. L.A. Loses Team Again, Will Khan Move Jags?
4. (2018) Blaine Gabbert Makes 4th Pro-Bowl Appearance. “Distant” Mularkey Named NFL Coach of the Year. HBO “Hard Knocks” to Profile New York Pop Warner Team.
3. (2019) Mularkey Longest-Tenured Coach in NFL, Still Distant From Players as Jaguars Win 3rd AFC Championship in 4 Years.
2. (2020) With Fourth Superbowl Title, Gabbert Tries to Shed “Scared” Label.
1. (2021) Jag’s Rolling Through AFC South Again, Will They Trade For Tebow?
* Disclaimer, these headlines do not reflect the actual opinions of the author.