After the initial shock of David Caldwell's press conference hit
Gator Jaguars fans who actually want Tim Tebow to be a member of the Jaguars, those fans turned to loathing. But then something amazing happened. Those same fans turned to hope. They turned to their imagination!
Caldwell said, he "can't imagine a scenario in which Tebow is a Jaguar". Well guess what Mr. New GM, the faithful have a list of scenarios that may be impossible in your feeble mind, but are totally plausible to us "fans". Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "The Top 10 Unimaginable Scenarios" in which Tim Tebow will become a Jaguar (brought to you by https://twitter.com/search?q=%23unimaginablescenario)
- 10) Peter Tebow takes Jedi training from Obi-Wan, and waltzes his way through the entire Jaguars front office while hand waiving and saying "Tebow Time".
- 9) League rules change to stipulate that personal protectors on the punting units are required to take the first 3 snaps on any offensive posession.
- 8) Mike McCoy publicly admits the following: "I changed offenses last year to the exclusive spread-gun read-option in hopes of sabotaging Tebow's career as a legit NFL QB, but because Tebow actually excelling at it is now the number one reason I'm a head coaching candidate".
- 7) The Jaguars split as a company after an internal coup of employees decide they want to instead sell underwear under the Jaguar brand
6) The cult finally gives up on Tebow and goes back to eating Fritos and watching DVR'ed episodes of American Idol all day, forgetting the sport of
- 5) The Player's Union decides to subsidize all contracts for players that the general public deems "haven't been given a fair chance" and forces teams to sign them under the threat of a strike.
- 4) The NFL competition committee rules that all touchdowns will now be reviewable by Skip Bayless live on the set of ESPN First Take.
- 3) Every NFL player who can or has played QB in the league in the last 15 years is abducted by aliens.
- 2) Roger Goodell bans the forward pass.
And the #1 Unimaginable Scenario in which Tebow becomes Jaguar is….
- 1) Tim actually learns how to actually read a defense instead of staring down his #1 and somehow doesn't dirtball/sideline 1 out of every 7 throws.