Here is my first attempt at a mock draft, I tried to cross reference draft projections to avoid any big discrepancies in each players projected draft spot. Let me know what you think!
- 1st Rd, 2nd overall: Star Lotulelei, DT Utah. 6'3'' 320lbs
- 2nd Rd, 33 overall: Mike Glennon, QB NC State. 6'5'' 232lbs
- 3rd Rd, 66 overall: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB UConn. 6'0'' 190lbs
- 4th Rd, 97 overall: Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Mizzou. 6'2'' 230lbs
- 5th Rd, 130 overall: Devin Taylor, DE South Carolina. 6'7'' 275lbs
- 6th Rd, 161 overall: Rex Burkhead, RB Nebraska. 5'11'' 210lbs
- 7th Rd. 194 overall: Braden Brown, OT BYU. 6'6'' 305lbs
Notable UDFA acquisitions (obviously depending on availability)
- Matt Stankiewitch, C Penn State. 6'3'' 303lbs
- MarQueis Gray, WR/TE Minnesota. 6'4'' 250lbs
- Duron Carter, WR FAU. 6'3'' 212lbs
- Zac Stacy, RB Vanderbilt. 5'8'' 215lbs
- Chris McDonald, OG Michigan State. 6'4'' 298lbs
- Sean Progar, DE NIU. 6'2'' 254lbs
*Personally, I would rather pick up Tyler Wilson with the 33 overall pick, but I think the chances he makes it to the second day are pretty slim.
I am more than willing to justify any of these picks should anyone have questions about them, I just figured I wouldn't bore people with my thoughts on each pick-up unless there was some interest. Feel free to ask in the comments.