1) Geno Smith QB- West Virginia: This pick solely depends on KC and whether they pull the trigger on him! But for the Jags it makes sense because we need a franchise QB and the DE class is the deepest position in this years draft! So take the consensus #1 passer!
2) Dion Jordan DE- Oregon: Most experts has the 6'7 freak as a 1st round pick but due to a shoulder injury we should be able to land him in the 2nd which would be excellent value! He would project to play the LEO position similar to Bruce Irvin in Bradley's defense at Seattle!
3) Chase Thomas OLB- Stanford: Pretty much every Stanford player is a well disciplined and fundamentally sound football player! Prototypical size and athletic in coverage instant starter!
4) Kenjon Barner RB/KR- Oregon: Change of pace back with elusive quickness! Not a bruiser but should be able to spell MJD and provide help in the return game! New OC Fisch should utilize him like Duke Johnson at Miami!
5) Micah Hyde CB- Iowa: A big corner made to fit the Jags new scheme! The 6'1 player had 18 career interceptions at Iowa and was also named first team Big Ten!
6) Omar Hunter DT- Florida: A mammoth in the center of a defense at 320 lbs! Highly regarded coming out of high school who somewhat underachieved at Florida but should provide depth and run stopping ability!
7) Rodney Smith WR- FSU: A big productive WR at 6'6 should be able to pin point jump balls and help out in the receiving game along with Blackmon and Shorts III.