The Jacksonville Jaguars head out on the road again, after suffering another blowout defeat at home, to take on the St. Louis Rams in the Edward Jones Dome. The Jaguars look to be underdogs once again, but double-digit underdogs for the second time in three weeks.
Despite how bad the Rams have been on both sides of the ball, they're still an 11.5 point favorite in Sunday's game.
Typically I would say this would be a good game to see the Jaguars cover in, but they've been so bad on offense early they usually find themselves in a double-digit deficit before halftime and just never seem to catch up, even in junk time.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Jaguars 'open to' re-signing Maurice Jones-Drew, haven't talked contract, per report
- Which St. Louis Rams player should Jacksonville Jaguars fans want?
- Jaguars claim John Lotulelei off waivers from Seahawks
- NFL picks Week 5 2013: Can the Jaguars get first win?
- Josh Freeman cut by Buccaneers, Jaguars unlikely interested