The Jacksonville Jaguars picked up their first win of the season on the road on Sunday, beating the Titans 29-27. The team was able to force multiple turnovers and pick up points off them, which generally helps thrust a team to victory.
Las Vegas doesn't seem to be impressed however, as the Jaguars still open up as 6.5 dogs to the Arizona Cardinals.
It's not all that shocking, as the Jaguars feasted on bad turnovers by the Titans to get their first win, but overall still had a bad showing from the offense and turned it over twice themselves. The Cardinals have a stifling defense that should limit the Jaguars offense, as they've been limited all season, which will put the pressure on the defense.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Dwayne Gratz shines in return to starting lineup
- Jaguars scoreboards: Jacksonville approves $63 million in EverBank improvements
- LaRoy Reynolds suspended 4 games for PED violation
- Will Blackmon 'predicted' he'd get a fumble and win before the game
- Sen'Derrick Marks enjoyed return against Titans