Back-to-back wins to begin December 2010 was the last time the Jaguars managed to pair consecutive wins together, but the team has a very legitimate chance to do so again on Sunday when they play host to the Arizona Cardinals.
While the Cardinals have a winning record and have back-to-back wins of their own, their sole road victory of 2013 was a 13-10 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and are 4-23 in their last 27 road games. Still, the Jaguars enter as 8.5-point underdogs at EverBank Field where they haven't won since November 2012.
Particularly different for the Jaguars will be the absence of linebacker Paul Posluszny, who will stay on the sideline for the first time since joining the team in 2011 after suffering a concussion in a Week 10 victory over the Tennessee Titans. Replacing him at middle linebacker will be veteran Russell Allen, while undrafted rookie John Lotulelei will take Allen's starting role at outside linebacker.
Here is today's full list of inactives:
QB Ricky Stanzi
WR Stephen Burton
CB Jamell Fleming
LB Paul Posluszny
G Will Rackley
WR Stephen Williams
DT Abry Jones
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
WR Brittan Golden
QB Ryan Lindley
G Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
More from Big Cat Country:
- Cardinals vs. Jaguars: THE BCC PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA
- Cardinals vs. Jaguars 2013 streaming online, game time, TV schedule, radio and more
- Paul Posluszny injury: Jaguars LB ruled out
- Jacksonville Jaguars precision play of the Week, Week 10: Paul Posluszny forced fumble
- NFL picks Week 11 2013: Can the Jaguars get back-to-back wins?