Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jeremy Mincey has been inactive the past two weeks, as against the Houston Texans the first go-round he was inactive and fined for violating team rules. After missing out on the game, Mincey said the following week he expected to be back in the active lineup and in the rotation against the Cleveland Browns, but evidently Gus Bradley's message didn't sink in.
Mincey was also made inactive against the Cleveland Browns, a healthy scratch, presumably an extension of his punishment from the week prior.
It appears that Bradley's message has gotten through to Mincey however, as the Jaguars head coach said he would likely be active against the Texans on Thursday Night Football in his Wednesday press conference.
- Luke Joeckel injury: Jaguars OT gets cast off, to begin weight bearing exercises
- It's Jacksonville or nothing: Wayne Weaver brought the Jaguars to town 20 years ago
- Texans vs. Jaguars: THE BCC PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA
- Jacksonville Jaguars fans want to lose games, diagnosed with Stockholm Syndrome
- 2014 NFL Draft: Marcus Mariota returning to Oregon