1) Bjoern Werner DE FSU: The German pass rusher was the best DE in college football last year behind Jadaveon Clowney. The reigning ACC defensive player of the year would be a perfect fit for the Jaguars because of his technique and relentless effort! He had 13 sacks this year and should translate quick into the NFL due to his stature already!
2) Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers: The Jaguars linebacking was horrible last year minus Poz. Insert the former safety into the rotation and he could be special. The Big East POY finished with 125 tackles, 10.5 for losses, 5.5 sacks, 2 picks and a fumble recovery for a TD. His best asset is blitzing and he can cover as well.
3) Barrett Jones C/G/T Alabama: Our offensive line can use an upgrade at every position besides LT. The 2 time All American could compete for the starting RT spot if not addressed in free agency. Brad Meester's center spot could be filled by the Swiss Army knife also.
4) Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB UConn: Coach Bradley wants a big cornerback... here you go. Although the 6'2 cover man didn't put up big numbers he is a prototypical press corner. He has long arms and average speed to recover if beat deep.
5) Knile Davis RB Arkansas: The 6'1 226 back was an absolute beast in 2010 and was on his way to a 1st round pick in the 2011 draft before breaking his ankle before the season. He was a back up in 2012 but still possesses the quickness and explosiveness to possibly return to star caliber. He would be able to spell MJD since no back could do so last year.
6) Montori Hughes DT Tennesee Martin: Although playing in an inferior league of competition the dismissed Volunteer should his stuff with 42 tackles, 8.5 tackles for losses and 4 sacks. The 6'4 327 man could provide good depth on our line.
7) Dan Buckner WR Arizona: The Jags lack a huge target out wide and at 6'4 215 the WR should help out our budding stars and give Gabbert a red zone target.
FanPosts do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors of Big Cat Country or SB Nation.