USA TODAY Sports
Rampant rumours are running around!
At 4:00PM today, the Jacksonville Jaguars will hold a press conference featuring owner Shad Khan and president Mark Lamping to "present a comprehensive update and share plans for the organization heading into the 2013 season." This press conference will be limited to the press and will be broadcast on jaguars.com. While many have made educated guesses concerning the content of the press conference, including Ryan O'Halloran at the Times Union, we here at Big Cat Country have taken the time to create a comprehensive list covering the content of the press conference.
First, we do believe the team will introduce a new or revised logo. Here's what we think what it may entail(THIS IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE LIST):
- No more teal.
- No more gold.
- No more growling jaguar
- More teal.
- More gold.
- A jaguar growling even more if that's even possible.
- A cuter, more child-friendly jaguar
- A silhouette of Tim Tebow on the bench with a single teal tear
Next, we believe that the Jaguars will introduce a new marketing slogan. Here are some ideas:
- Because Jaguars
- Even If He's Released
- Go Gators
- Walk Hard
- Seats Still Available!
- Dental Plan
Finally, we have reason to believe the Jaguars will comment on the London games. We believe Mr. Khan will mention that:
- The Jaguars are moving to London.
- London Bridge is falling down.
- The Jaguars, along with the NFL, have just realized that English people play a different kind of football and have scrapped the whole thing.
- London is pretty far away.
- The Beatles aren't playing the halftime show because...
Well, that's it for what we think the Jaguars are going to announce today. If they do hit on one of these points, remember: Big Cat Country told you first!