Okay, the Jaguars Twitter Fan (Meaningless) March Madness Bracket has been completed! (Link to the spreadsheet at the bottom of the post)
I seeded everyone based on the complex and ever-shifting criteria in my unorganized brain.
Sorry to those who can't view a spreadsheet because that's where it is right now.
A couple of notes:
- I thought all the 8-seeds were undervalued. I got down to them & thought, "How haven't these gone in yet?" They may be dark horses.
- I forgot about myself for a while and ended up a 9-seed.
- All the 14-seeds have great handles.
- Some of the last-minute entries I wedged in lower seeds.
- @JaxFoodCritic took @MethadonePhil's spot
- I had said "no media members" but @kaitlynross1 asked to get in anyway. I thought it was a power move so you'll see her in a Play-in game.
- If you want to know more about your seeding, ask me or wait until your game comes up.
- The next round is on Saturday & Sunday.
- I'm making this up as I go.
Update: You really don't have to do anything to win or lose. Today's winners will be announced at the times indicated on the bracket. I'll start a "Results" post that will be updated. You can still let me know why you think a player should win, but these games are being played in my head.
Here's the bracket: