1) Dion Jordan: Oregon - DE The Jags has been the favored team for the 6'6 athletic freak due to their lack of pass rushers! He should fit the LEO position which Gus Bradley plans to implement as he did at Seattle! The ability to rush, drop and cover makes this an easy pick!
2) Matt Barkley: USC - QB He might not be the most gifted QB in this years draft but he is the most pro ready! He has proven he can be pretty effective with the right pieces and coaching! He doesn't not have a cannon but can make every NFL throw! Blaine Gabbert days are numbered and the new regime has to pick their own guy!
3) Sanders Commings: Georgia - CB One of the least talked about NFL prospects on Georgia's team this 6'1 222 backs has the ability to cover and come to the line and hit! He can play press coverage and has recovery speed to get back in play with 4.4 speed! The big lanky corners are in demand for the Jaguars new defensive schemes!
4) Brennan Williams: UNC - OT As the second best lineman on the Tarheels line next to Jonathan Cooper! The 6'6 318 lbs protector should be a candidate to start at RT even if the Jags sign a veteran! Most experts has him as a top 12 tackle and a great value in the fourth round!
5) Cooper Taylor: Richmond - S The 6'4 enforcer would be a huge asset for the Jags! He would play the Bandit position which is basically a 4th linebacker in the hybrid defense! The former Georgia Tech transfer also ran a sub 4.5 which shows his range and speed!
6) Chris Gragg: Arkansas - TE The Jags need another pass catcher across the middle of the field and the Razorback target would the perfect compliment to Marcades Lewis! More of a receiver than blocker he should quickly be the number two TE in a new offense!
7) Omar Hunter: Florida - NT This space eater should easily be in heavy rotation as a 1 technique and take on double teams! At 320 plus he should be a prominent run stopper!