Some of these predictions may be hopeful or downright impossible, but who knows.......
1) Marcedes Lewis will be back in prime form and will catch at least 10 Touchdowns.
2) MJD will be well-rested and fully recovered from his injury, gaining over 1200 yards rushing.
3) Matt Scott will take over as the starting QB after a horrific performance by Gabbert in week 3 against Seattle. At this point in the season, the Jags will be 0-3 after losing two close games to the Chiefs and Raiders before getting blown out in Seattle. Matt Scott could create the spark needed to go on a winning streak.
4) Justin Blackmon will eclipse 1000 yards even with a 4 game suspension
5) The defense will be much improved, ranking 10th overall
Some extra fun predictions for the rookies:
- Shoe Lace will have a passing, receiving, rushing and KR TD
- Ace Sanders will make the Pro Bowl as a punt returner
- Cyprien will lead the team in forced fumbles
- Gratz will lead the team in interceptions
Once again, this is all for fun but would be interesting to see if any of these pan out!