Despite most intelligent people realizing that the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars investing over $30 million of his own money in stadium improvements strengthens the position of the Jaguars in Jacksonville, others still want to keep writing their narrative.
Enter Mike Florio, our good pal.
But, if you ever needed another reason to love Jaxson DeVille....
@JaxsonDeVille . . . Props to you for finding a mild upgrade from your gig as Eric the Clown.— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) June 20, 2013
"@ProFootballTalk: Jaxson Props for finding mild upgrade from gig as Eric the Clown." we're both seen as clowns but I can take my suit off!— Jaxson DeVille (@JaxsonDeVille) June 20, 2013
"@ProFootballTalk:Yes, it's very hard making ends meet owning a website that does 50-100M page views a month." Pretentious much?— Jaxson DeVille (@JaxsonDeVille) June 20, 2013
Mike @ProFootballTalk I Can keep busting U up all night but I got important things to do like cleaning my litter box now go copy and paste!— Jaxson DeVille (@JaxsonDeVille) June 20, 2013
- Jaguars coaches declined interviews with other teams, says Gus Bradley
- NFC Championship 2014: 49ers vs. Seahawks game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- 2014 NFL Draft: Record number of underclassman declare
- 2014 East West Shrine Game practice report roundup
- Senior Bowl 2014: Jaguars, Falcons coaches will work with both teams