The Jacksonville Jaguars hit the practice fields on Thursday for another day of full padded practices after a day where head coach Gus Bradley wasn't very pleased with some of the hitting and tackling shown by his players. Bradley said after practice that the team will do more "live" drills on Thursday morning, so if you're out at practice it should be a bit more intense.
Unfortunately I have a sick baby on my hands, so I won't be out at practice this morning. I will be providing a roundup of some observations of those in attendance such as J.P. Shadrick, John Oehser, Ryan O'Halloran, Mark Long, and Jeff Kopp.
Also, with the advent of things like Vine we can get some great glimpses of practice from a distance, so here are some Vines I saw that were taken of yesterday's practices:
More from Big Cat Country:
- Jaguars 2013 training camp schedule: Pads go on Wednesday
- Jaguars news roundup: Mincey and Spitz fighting for roles, Alualu adjusting to DE
- Jonathan Cyprien injury: Jaguars safety should catch up quickly
- Denard Robinson running Jaguars wildcat in bounce back practice
- Jacksonville Jaguars scrimmage: Family Night at EverBank