Things haven't looked perfect for the Jaguars through two quarters against the Philadelphia Eagles at EverBank Field, but they could certainly look a lot worse, as the home team enters halftime with a 17-16 lead.
With quarterback Blaine Gabbert out for the remainder of the season, the Jaguars were led in to Saturday's game by Chad Henne and things certainly started off well. After forcing a punt, Henne led the Jaguars on a 12-play, 90-yard drive that finished with 17-yard touchdown pass to Justin Blackmon.
Henne didn't look very good in the remainder of the half, completing just 2-of-7 passes after the first drive, including an interception thrown to Connor Barwin. The Jaguars were instead saved by 10 points off of turnovers, including a 63-yard touchdown run by Jordan Todman on the first play following an interception by Dwayne Gratz.
Defensively, the tackles of the Jaguars have been able to provide some decent pressure, although Michael Vick wasn't hurried much by the LEOs of the Jaguars.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Eagles vs. Jaguars preseason 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- Eagles vs. Jaguars weather forecast: Will it rain during the game?
- Blaine Gabbert shows patience growth from Week 1 to Week 2
- Eagles vs. Jaguars 2013: Players with most to gain
- Eagles vs. Jaguars 2013: Players with most to lose