The Jacksonville Jaguars had offensive guard Will Rackley go down in a heap with a leg injury against the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday night, but X-Rays were negative and the team is waiting on the results of an MRI.
Rackley has spent much of his career in the NFL injured, including all of the 2012 season on injured reserve.
"The challenge is for the next guy to step up," Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley said following the game. "We can’t miss a beat. We’ll see how Will’s doing and get the prognosis on it, but we’ll have guys that will be ready and the next guy will step up."
When Rackley left the game on Saturday, he was replaced by Mike Brewster in the lineup.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Eagles vs. Jaguars final score: Jacksonville collapses late, lose 31-24
- Will Rackley injury: Jaguars G leaves game with leg injury, will not return
- Eagles vs. Jaguars weather forecast: Will it rain during the game?
- Blaine Gabbert shows patience growth from Week 1 to Week 2
- Madden 25 Ratings Released: Jaguars Fare As You Would Expect