The over/under for the game is also set at 35.5 total points, which is about normal for most preseason football games. These games typically score more points than you would expect, because you have back end depth playing against back end depth, and there tends to be more mistakes.
As for guessing if the Jaguars will cover or not.... ? I have no idea. It's preseason.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Sanders realizing untapped receiving potential in Jacksonville
- Jaguars tease new player introduction
- Jaguars depth chart: Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne both listed as No. 1 QB
- Cecil Shorts injury: Jaguars WR sits out practice with calf strain
- Behind enemy lines: rooting for the Jacksonville Jaguars up north