Today was not good, no it wasn't. However, good shines in dark, just like we have gold in our black helmets.
- Flowers INT would have been a CSIII TD had it been completed, and had he run the slant instead of go. However, the very greatest QB does duck it up or intercommunicate.
- We got a safety! The first time the Jaguars scored a safety off a punt, and the first scored safety in nine years. However the Jaguars don't win often with blocked punts, the last a 41-0 2006 victory over the Jets
- The 1st 28-2 finish in NFL history!
- We lost every home opener with a rookie OT
- We tend to win the second home game when the first is lost
- We lost by four possessions before, geesh!
- We held them to three offensive TDs that together did not go the length of the field (they required short fields)
- When we win at Oakland, we have good records to finish the year
- We lost by 3 TDs to KC when we almost got there in 2010
- We took Sen'derrick Marks away from the Titans
- Jamall Charles and the KC offense did not embarass our defense, just bled it away
- If we can win 3, still better than last year
- As long as win before week 5, still better than the Expansion
- With Del Rio and Coughlin, they made the playoffs within 2-3 seasons. Not overnight.
- We all know it, why go over it?
To do list
- Lets bleed some teal
- understand Joeckel ain't Boselli
- Gabbert's not Garrard or Brunell or Leftwich
- No coordinator is as good as the O's under Coughlin, nor DC as good as Smith or even Dom Capers/Gregg Williams
- get used to new helmets
- Kelvin Taylor should be ready about 2015, in time for our magic 3rd year