- Clay Harbor - Solid tight end showing some good signs of improvement.
- Jordon Todman - Thinking MJD is not coming back, bring in some competition and see what he can do.
- Ryan Davis - Showed some signs being able to rush the passer.
- Will Blackmon - Was an important part of the backfield.
- Austin Pasztor - Played well last year could be the future at RT.
- Mike Brown - Best of the experiments at WR.
- Jon Asmoah - Solid guard, definitely comes in and improves the O-line.
- Alex Carrington - Need to find some guys on the D-line, 1 year prove it deal.
- Vance Walker - Same deal 1 year prove it deal.
- O'Brien Schofield - Need to find guys to rush the passer and bolster the LB core, 1 year prove it deal.
- Mike Neal - Same deal 1 year prove it deal.
- Pick 3 - Traded to Minnesota for Picks 8, 40, 72, and 136.
- Pick 8 - Sammy Watkins, WR Clemson - No Brainer here with Clowney, Barr, Mack, Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles, and Matthews off the board. Solid WR he can be the true #1 we need and insurance if Blackman isn't back.
- Pick 30 - Trent Murphy, DE Stanford - Caldwell gets back in the first round by Trading up with San Francisco we give up picks 39 and 101. Best of the DE's left at this point.
- Pick 40 - Traded to Dallas for Picks 48, 79, and 206 we give up picks 115 and 146.
- Pick 48 - Bishop Sankey, RB Washington - Solid RB, a big need with MJD probadly gone.
- Pick 70 - Traded to Cleveland for picks 83, 122, and 196.
- Pick 72 - Timmy Jernigan, DT Floirda State - Best DT still on the board, focus in this draft is to improve the lines.
- Pick 79 - Weston Richburg, OC Colorado State - Center will be a huge need going into the draft.
- Pick 83 - Micheal Sam, OLB Missouri - Best OLB left on the board, Nice edge rusher, leo type of guy.
- Pick 122 - Morgan Moses, OT Virginia - Value is just to good here to pass up between Moses and Pasztor the RT spot is solid.
- Pick 132 - Christian Kirksey, OLB Iowa - Value pick that addresses the pass rush and leo spots.
- Pick 136 - Bryan Stork, OC Florida State - Another quality Center, bring him in and let Richburg and Stork compete for the future of the position.
- Pick 138 - Chris Watt, OG Notre Dame - Value pick best guard left in the draft to help bolster the O-line.
- Pick 163 - Jimmy Garoppolo, QB Eastern Illinois - I know what everyone is thinking no way does he fall this far, however in this draft he did. No brainer here no way you pass on him at this point in the draft.
- Pick 195 - Aaron Murray, QB Georgia - Again value at the QB spot safe pic in the 7th round.
- Pick 196 - George Uko, DT USC - Best Value this far in the draft.
- Pick 207 - Jeff Janis, WR Saginaw Valley - Again best value at this point let guru work with him.
All in all I like this draft, we wind up with 14 overall picks. I think we improved the lines between FA and the draft, we improve at pass rush, WR, QB, and RB. Plus we still have college FA, where we can bring in a guy like J.C. Copeland, FB LSU, look to bring in TE's, CB's.