The Jacksonville Jaguars have been turning over their roster the past 12 months and the 2014 offseason will be no different. The team didn't retain many of their outgoing free agents last offseason, the first under general manager Dave Caldwell, and it wouldn't be surprising to see them take the same approach this offseason.
The Jaguars impending free agents for 2014 are as follows:
|Brad Meester (retired)||C||UFA||36|
|UFA = Unrestricted free agent, RFA = restricted free agent, ERFA = exclusive rights free agent|
Out of this list, I would expect the Jaguars to bring back Bradfield, Davis, Pasztor, Ta'ufo'uo, Brown, Deaderick, Todman and hopefully Harbor.
- 2014 NFL Draft: Jaguars coy about drafting a QB
- Jaguars biggest needs are pass rush, running game says Dave Caldwell
- Jaguars unlikely to cut Marcedes Lewis
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 1/1 (Gator, Heart of Dallas, Outback, Capital One, Rose, Fiesta)
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 12/30 (Advocare V100, Sun, Liberty, Chick-fil-A)