The Seattle Seahawks took home Super Bowl 48 on Sunday, beating the Denver Broncos 43-8 in one of the most dominating Super Bowl wins in recent memory. Both teams in the final game were near the top of the odds in 2013 to make the Super Bowl, so who does Vegas think makes it in 2015?
The same teams.
The Seahawks are the favorite to repeat as Super Bowl champions with the Broncos coming up in second. Following those two the 2015 Super Bowl odds list the San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers and followed by the New Orleans Saints.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are tied with the Oakland Raiders with 200/1 odds to win the big game according to RJ Bell of pregame.com.
Here's the full list of 2015 Super Bowl odds (via RJ Bell of pregame.com):
Jags playbook stolen in 1999
The Jaguars lost to the Tennessee Titans three times in the 1999 season, including in the AFC Championship game. Then Titans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams allegedly had a copy of the team's playbook.
- 2014 Super Bowl recipes: Garlic fries, Denver omelette and regret
- Gregg Williams stole Jaguars playbook in 1999 playoff loss
- Shahid Khan wants Justin Blackmon back with the Jaguars
- Shahid Khan: 'We're going to draft a quarterback - maybe two'
- Brandon Marshall on Jaguars, Broncos and feeling 'extremely blessed'