The Jacksonville Jaguars revealed conceptual renderings of scoreboard renovations in February that were eventually approved by the City of Jacksonville in November, and now those renderings have been updated. At a luncheon in New York prior to Super Bowl XLVIII, the Jaguars revealed an updated look at what the scoreboards in EverBank Field will look like by the beginning of the 2014 NFL season.
Brent Martineau of ActionNewsJax in Jacksonville was at the luncheon and provided a glimpse on Monday at what these renderings looked like:
Here's one more. These are more detailed than previous image. pic.twitter.com/feBXEbllLv— Brent Martineau (@BrentAS360) February 3, 2014
Also grabbing attention over the weekend was a tweet sent by Martineau that showed some concepts that the Jaguars also have in their back pocket:
As Martineau says, keep that final tweet in context as it's nothing that has been approved, is under works, or even a possibility, for all we know. However, it is fun to look at and does give an idea of what Shahid Khan might have in mind for the Jaguars and City of Jacksonville.
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Jaguars shore up three needs
- 2015 Super Bowl 49 odds: Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos the favorites
- Super Bowl 48 results: Seahawks domination Jaguars blue print
- 2014 NFL Draft order: Super Bowl 48 results sets the lineup
- 2014 Super Bowl recipes: Garlic fries, Denver omelette and regret